Delight Foods, Inc.
1317 Copeland Oaks Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
Spring Stir-Fry with Delight Soy Nuggets
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 128 Calories; 7g Fat (46.3% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g
Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 513mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
9 peaces Delight Soy Nuggets, cut into strips.
1 ½ tsp. Fresh Garlic, minced
½ cup Red Onion, cut into bite-sized chunks
1 ½ tsp. Fresh Ginger Root, washed and minced
1/3 cup Carrot, sliced thin on a bias
1/3 cup Wood Mushrooms, cut into large bite-sized pieces
1 ¼ cup Snow Peas
¼ cup Celery Hearts, cut on a bias
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Light Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1. Remove Delight Soy Nuggets from freezer and thaw under refrigeration.
2. Wash and prepare all vegetables.
3. Cut each Delight Soy Nugget into 4 equally sized strips.
4. Carefully heat vegetable oil in the bottom of a Wok.
5. When the oil is hot, gently add carrots to Wok and stir-fry for one minute.
6. Next add the onions to the Wok and continue cooking, stirring constantly.
7. When the onions become translucent add the Delight Soy Nuggets to the Wok. Cook for one to two minutes, stirring
8. Mix remaining vegetable ingredients into the Wok, and continue stirring.
9. Stir-Fry until vegetables become translucent. Do not stop stirring. Do not allow vegetables to over-cook.
10. Finally, mix in salt and light soy sauce. Continue cooking for no more than one minute, remove from heat, and serve
over rice or your choice of Asian noodles.
Copyright 2007 Delight Foods, Inc.